Monday 17 March 2014

Camp Writing

We have been writing about "A Moment in Time" at camp.


I can see I can hear I can feel by Danica


I can see the bikes all in the trailer
I can hear the the waves crashing on the rocks
I can see the the bridge when I drive past
I can hear the bikes behind me on the gravel
I can feel the the stones flicking up on the bike
I feel happy, excited.



Jumping off the rocks by Grier


I can see the deep blue water splashing
I can hear the air crackling
I can taste the freezing river running
I can smell the fresh summer air
I feel lucky




I can see, I can hear & I can feel    by Hayden


I can see Trent in front of me speeding like a rocket
I can hear the wind blowing in front of me
I can see the dark dark tunnel in front of me
I can hear the wind swaying in the trees
I can feel my hands slipping off the handlebars
I feel very very tired


Logan


I can see cars driving on the road
I can hear the strong wind in the trees
I can see birds flying high around the bush
I can hear birds squawking
I feel happy


I can see & hear & feel by Rebecca


I can see the cars on the road
I can hear the wind in the tree
I can see the sweet blue river
I can hear the gravel under my wheel
I feel happy

8 comments:

charli said...

cool

charli said...

This is the best.

Danica said...

cool!!!

jono said...

this is so cool hi

Jack said...

This is really cool how they have done this!!!

Phoenix said...

That is reley cool danica

Unknown said...

Fantastic writing Room 3!

tahlia said...

i love evry bodys writing

Post a Comment